Certs API enables developers to instantly and conveniently issue, verify, manage, and revoke Verifiable Credentials from their existing system. The Certs API is easy to integrate, scalable, and allows faster deployment.
Dock integrates the industry-leading World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and Verifiable Credential Data Model standards which allows the system to interoperate with other open-source technologies:
- Create and manage decentralized identitifier (DIDs)
- Create and assign schemas to credentials for compliance
- Work seamlessly across platforms with Dock’s standards-compliant, interoperable solutions
- Drop anchors on the blockchain for better validation and security
- Harness the security of the Dock blockchain
- Issue a Verifiable Credential with one call
- Dock takes care of key management for customers for DID keys, signing Verifiable Credentials, and the blockchain so that clients don't have to do anything related to the blockchain
- All developers need to know are standard REST protocols and they don't have to understand much about cryptography
- Dock manages tokens for customers so they don't have to worry about running out of tokens to achieve what they want with the API
See the different ways BurstIQ is using the Certs API to give their customers the ability to turn any health data into Verifiable Credentials.